Name That Pokemon Name That Pokemon

hmmm....

it was ok.

graphics- meh. they were ok a litte pixely but ok

sound- could use more varitety in music but again. ok.

gameplay-like other people are saying, this should've not been called name that pkmn. the pictures you use sometimes get really confusing, take the ness one for example, i didn't know it was ness at first.

overall pretty good, but not great.

i dont make flash so i cant really tell you how to improve it.

overall, 6/10 3/5

P.S for some reason after i got bored something just compeld me to play even more. (thats a good thing)

Interlocked Interlocked

Wow 0_0

One of the hardest flash games i have ever played... well the gameplay is great, the mecanics are great, but the diffuculty is too hard, i know its supposed to be a puzzle but it gets really tough, so tone it down a little bit and you'll get 10/10

P.S the 3D graphics were really awesome

Final Ninja Final Ninja

I can't belive i never reviewed this...

So now is the time!

Lets start:

Graphics: well the graphics were awesome. it looked like they were shell shaded.

Difficulty: Very nice. It seems like progressive difficulty. Like in most games it's like really easy and then really hard, But this one is perfect.

Music: The music is awesome. nice choice (Personaly I think it suits a ninja perfectly) Very nice music.

Plot: Very nice plot. what more can i say? Wait i know... Well the plot is nicely in detail but not too detailed

Gameplay: The gameplay is awesome. The swinging is my favorite part. I could just hang there and swing around all day. And as EXHellfire said This would make a perfect DS game.

-Arden18%u266A%u266A%u266A %u263A

Armor Mayhem Armor Mayhem

50th Review! And im the 201st review!

Wow! this game is awesome! it feels like im playing raze! (which is a good thing) I like the fact that you can give your team commands! I just wish it had online play with real people. That would be awesome! Amazing graphics, amazing gameplay amazing choice of music! 10/10! 5/5! I'm definitley adding this to my favorites!

P.S did you get the idea of this game from raze? please respond

Clayball Clayball

Hmm......

Well i dont see why people hate this so much, i like the claymation graphics thats really cool. i was expecting it to be easy but wow that was acually really hard. It did get a little repetitive but then again so do most other games... Anyway it was good but could be better. i think you should make a reboot because it has alot of potenial. Good job. And i hope you make another

P.S. Don't worry about what other people say about this, if your proud of it don't worry about it. (Some people on newgrounds can be real assholes)

*Flight* *Flight*

...

I rely dont want to say this but........... THIS GAME ROCKS!!! Amazing graphics. amazing gameplay. Amazing controls. LOVE IT. WOW JUST WOW. beautiful story Funny ? upgrade. Awesome just awesome! BRAVO! I hope you make a sequal. 10/10 5/5

Neon Rider World Neon Rider World

..........

This game is as awesome as the first! this game rules! too bad i can't acess the user levels :( it still rules though! This is one of the unique racing games.

this game is awesome but.......... The problems are

1. I find the levels to be too easy, so meaby you could add hard and easy levels.

2. blue lines dont do anything, it would be cool if you started out as the first lines color, and people would have too switch to blue.

Fix these and you'll get 10/10! Awesome game, i hope you make a sequel because this game has alot of potenial.

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Wow

Really great. i love the true face or evil. nice smooth controls they remind me of the raze controls great game Good job tom. 10/10 5/5

Cave of Wonders Cave of Wonders

nice

cool Game but 3rd stage luis is really hard dodge the missles so minus 2 points for that. hey luis hey luis hey luis hey luis. plus one point for putting your name in there yeah i saw that on the building it's spelled LU12 wich in leet speak 1 is I and 2 is S. I figured it out luis admit it :P

Obey! The Game Obey! The Game

Wow

This game is simple yet awesome. but it gets a little Bit too Hard, Also i love the blue elephant that Is Epic Overall Amazing yet simple game.

By the way nice music :P

P.S People Below me Stop Posting your Scores Thats not for showing off your score it's For Reviewing Got It?